The Digital Combo multipurpose swing-away heat press is also available in a 6″x 8″ label size. The DC8 features all of the interchangeability and design of the DC16, but in a smaller 6″x8″ format heat platen and bottom table.
Identical to the DC16 manual larger sized combo press, this press is ideally suited for label printing, applying “tagless” labels to garments, embroidered patches, and any small pressing area where a large heat platen is not appropriate.
All of the attachments available on the DC16 can be used on the DC8. The DC8 is a heavier duty swing-away version of the DK8 clamshell. For an even higher-production version, the DC8AP automatic press is also available.
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer and dual pre-press timer
- Digital Pressure Bar Graph
- Interchangeable Heat Platens and Tables
- Solid steel welded framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding heater technology
- Accommodates materials up to 1″ thick
- Temperature readout accuracy -2°F – can show °C or °F
- 70 Programmable presets
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- PTFE-coated 3/4″ thick heat platen
- FREE LIFETIME Tech Support!
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 5-year warranty on frame
- 3-year warranty on controller
- 1-year warranty on parts
- Weight: 110 lbs
- Electrical: 600W / 5A / 120V
- Shipping Dims: 24″W x 24″D x 24″H
- (add $35 for 220V international)