Direct Prep 2
Prepares mesh for repeat stencil making.
• Ready-to-use liquid wetting agent and degreaser
• After initial fabric roughening, use with each reuse of synthetic monofilament mesh
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Powerful detergent and degreaser in one step restores mesh after reclaiming
• Blue color ensures complete rinse from mesh
• Highly recommended for use with photopolymer direct emulsions
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For new stainless steel mesh or for previously abraded synthetic monofilament mesh, apply SaatiChem Direct Prep 2 liberally to both sides of wet or dry screen with a brush or sponge. Rinse the screen with strong water spray to remove all traces of Direct Prep 2. Dry the clean freshly prepared screens and use immediately or store in a dust-free environment.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Before using, refer to appropriate material safety data sheets.
When sealed in the original container and stored in cool conditions, SaatiChem products will maintain their original properties for one year from the date of production.
Direct Prep 2 is available in Quart, 1 Gallon and 5-Gallon containers.