Evo Quartz Flash Dryer technology to your Total Ink Solution equipment you’ll never scorch a shirt, over flash ink, or damage a platen again. With integrated controls, the Evo Flash communicates directly with the Total Ink Solution brain to relay the curing temp and dwell time of the print to achieve accurate and consistent flashing in the quickest time possible. The Total Ink Solution Dry Evo’s Smart Probe technology reads the temperature of the print and communicates it back to the motherboard, which allows the press to maximize its production and minimize mistakes caused from scorching. The Total Ink Solution Dry Evo Quartz Flash with Smart Probe is perfect for the Total Ink Solution You, Eco and Oval models and the special effects flock and foil options that are available for the Total Ink Solution.
- Special medium wave length quartz lamps for extremely fast heat up.
- Airflow keeps both flash cool and is ideal for water based inks.
- Complete integrated operation with Total Ink Solution Automatic Presses.
- Host (press) commands for on/off. No Prox sensors to fail.
- Both convection and radiant heat transfer to pallets.
- Selectable heating “zones.”
- Models available from 12,1000 Watts to over 25,000 Watts.
- Built-in temp sensor.
- The flash reads the temp of the garment and adjusts heating time according to desired surface temp. Speeds up automatically as pallets warm up.
- Head rotates 90 degrees.
- Can be operated in Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- Extendable head. The housing can be extended or retracted from base to best-fit drying needs.
- Available in 1 phase and 3 phase.
- Flash area – 20”x28”