Thread It! Print It! Spin It!
Functioning as either a swinger or draw press, the 16″ x 20″ Fusion IQ offers a heat-free workspace, touch screen settings, and live digital time, temperature, and pressure readouts. Plus, with industry-exclusive Threadability™, you can position a garment once, rotate, and decorate any area.
- New Fusion IQ™ controller features troubleshooting and self-diagnostic capabilities
- Track performance and print productivity reports from anywhere with the new Hotronix Online Portal
- New larger, higher resolution screen with improved touchscreen response
- Optional quick-change lower platens, no tools required
- Touch Screen Technology: program an unlimited number of frequently used application settings
- Production cycle counter, auto on/off settings, and eight optional language settings
- Twin Timer™ allows users to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application
- Special cast aluminum alloy frame
- Electrical Options:
- 120 v; 15 amps; 1800 w
- 240 v; 15 amps; 3500 w
- Hotronix® FUSION® Heat Press is protected by U.S. Patent No. 8,418,739
- Actual Weight: 137 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 150 lbs
- Dimensions: 32″ x 18″ x 20″
- Shipping Dimensions: 37″ x 25″ x 24″
- Lifetime Warranty on Heating Element
- 5 yr on Framework
- 2 yr on Circuit board
- 1 yr parts/labor
- Online access to reporting, including total impressions, active/idle time, and average cycle time.
- Self-diagnostics help with troubleshooting and maintenance.
- 16″ x 20″ platen
- Threadability™ makes it easy to load garments onto the lower platen and print front, back, and sides
- Quick Change lower platens available for printing smaller items, hats, shoes, etc.
- Multiple time settings.
- Auto on/off setting.
- Multi-level password settings.
- Energy-saving 4 hour sleep mode.
- Production cycle counter.
- Available in eight languages.
- 3/4″ thick non-stick coated upper platen.
- Set to F° or C°
- Easy-to-install interchangeable platens.
- Live digital time, temperature, and pressure readout.
- Temperature range 32°F – 430°F
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant.
- Electrical Options:
120 v; 15 amps; 1800 w
240 v; 7.5 amps; 1800 w
- Must have designated circuit breaker
- Cast-aluminum frame.