Eco-Sol MAX® and Eco-Sol Max 3® are Roland’s innovative and award-winning inkjet inks. Available in CMYK colors with the addition of Metallic Silver, White, Light Black and other color options, they provide a superior print solution for sign and graphics professionals who demand higher standards in both color and performance.
Eco-Sol Max inks were designed for use with Roland devices and offer the following advantages:
- Faster drying times to increase productivity and profit
- Water, scratch and UV resistance with three years outdoor durability
- Low running cost with an average ink cost of $.16 per/sq.ft.
- Aggressively adheres to a wide range of uncoated materials
- Virtually odorless and requiring no special ventilation or environmental equipment
Eco-Sol MAX is Fiercer and Sharper
Eco-Sol MAX inks are high-density inks that have a wider color gamut for fiercer colors with exceptionally bright reds, greens and blues. They also enhance your image output, providing crisp text and graphics with sharply defined edges and smooth gradations. If you’re looking for maximum impact in your banners, signs, decals and other output, Eco-Sol MAX gives you the edge.
Strike it Rich with Eco-Sol MAX Metallic Ink
Winner of prestigious DPI, EDP and Viscom awards, Eco-Sol MAX Metallic Silver ink is an absolute game changer for your business. This powerful digital printing asset transforms ordinary graphics with stunning metallic colors and effects that command higher prices and stop viewers in their tracks.
Eco-Sol Max Metallic inks help your business stand-out in the following ways:
- Prints as a spot color or combines with CMYK to create virtually any metallic or pearlescent hue
- Sign and graphics providers can charge an average of 30% more for premium metallic ink graphics
- Many applications – adds excitement to vehicle graphics or elegance to packaging and POP’s
Undercoat or Enhance with Eco-Sol White Ink
With White Eco-Sol MAX ink, you can explore profitable new applications for your business, printing on clear and reflective media for high-impact labels, packaging prototypes, window signage and more. White Eco-Sol MAX adds effects and highlights to text and graphics that get noticed in a crowded retail shelf. It can also be printed as an undercoat to CMYK images to dramatically enhance print quality.