If you’re looking to print small and fast for bags, tags, infants, and other small items the Total Ink Solution Print Nano Automated Screen Printing Press is a great solution. The Nano can be configured from a 2 color over 10 station to a 4 color over 10 station format with up to 2 integrated flashes. With a print size up to 8×8″ (20cm x 20 cm) the nano screen printing machine is an extremely powerful platform for printing smaller areas and outputs an impressive 1200 pieces per hour. Ready to install and portable on casters the Nano makes great company for it’s larger Total Ink Solution companions in your shop.
- Pneumatic print heads.
- Electric indexer on the Total Ink Solution geneva drive system.
- Independent control panels on each print head each printhead for managing the print and flood speed, height and angle of the squeegees and the stroke length.
- Central elevation system.
- The printer can choose from a “U” clamp or pin system pneumatic screen holder system.
- Polychromatic LCD touch screen.
- Exact point micro registration screen system with Vernier scale.
- Individual controls for managing the print and flood speed, height and angle of the squeegees and the stroke length.
- 11 CFM@100 psi – Air connection – ½” barb fitting
- Max power consumption for press – 3 phase/single phase
- 3 phase – 6 amps 208-220 V, no neutral
- Single phase – 11 amps 208-220 V, no neutral