Textil PV is a Red pure photopolymer direct emulsion resistant to plastisol ink, abrasion and humidity.
- Water resistant when post exposed.
- Excellent print definition on any mesh.
- 42% solids content.
- Exposes eight times faster than a diazo or dual-cure emulsion.
Garment printing with plastisol ink.
- Red pure photopolymer direct emulsion resistant to plastisol ink, abrasion and humidity
- Water resistant when post exposed
- Excellent print definition on any mesh
- 42% solids content
- Exposes eight times faster than a diazo or dual-cure emulsion
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Handle under yellow safelight or low wattage tungsten lights. Avoid exposure to daylight, quartz/halogen lamps, cool white fluorescent lamps or discharge lamps.
Sensitizing & Mixing
Emulsion is presensitized during production and does not require mixing.
Using a high quality scoop coater or coating through, apply one or two coats to the substrate side of the screen, followed by one or two coats on the squeegee side. For a thicker stencil, apply additional coats to the squeegee side prior to drying. For a higher quality stencil with a minimal increase in stencil thickness, apply one or two additional coats to the substrate side of the screen after the initial coats have dried.
Drying & Storage
Thoroughly dry the coated screen at a maximum temperature of 104°F (40°C) in a dust free, dark or yellow light area, with the substrate side facing down to optimize stencil quality. Coated screens should bestored in a dust free, dry, safelight environment.
When sealed in the original container and stored in cool conditions, Saatichem products will maintain their original properties for one year from the date of production.