EXILE’s new Spyder II computer-to-screen printer provides the ultimate in quality, while simplifying the process of creating screen masks.
This high-resolution device can image screens at over 2 square feet per minute for extremely fast throughput. Perfect for the busy screen room, the Spyder II can help eliminate film, improve print quality, reduce labor, and speed up job turnaround.
The Spyder II has a streamlined interface with easy-to-use touch screen controls. The Spyder II is your all-in-one machine providing a simplified structure, improved performance, control, and longterm reliability. By using heated wax ink with phase change inkjet head technology, high-density images are placed directly onto a coated screen.
The Spyder II 30 supports standard frames up to 30” x 40”, while the larger Spyder II 52 supports frame sizes up to 54” x 46”. A full-featured Harlequin RIP is included to provide a fast and reliable file output. The Spyder II also accepts 1-bit tiff files from any other RIP to easily fit into an existing pre-press workflow.
- Bi-directional Printing
- Eliminates Film
- Reduced Labor Costs
- Precision Placement
- Faster Press Setup
- Improved Quality
- Reduced Exposure Times
- Solid ink Resolution
- 600 dpi Halftone Capability
- 75 lpi @ 600 dpi
- Imaging Speed Approximately 2.4 sq ft/min (13 sq m/h) @ 600 dpi
- 0.001” from screen to screen
- 120v/220v 50-60 HZ 15 amp
- Compressed Air – Required
- Network – Ethernet
- Operating – Temperature 50ºF to 86ºF / 10ºC to 30ºC
- Operating Humidity – 35% to 75% non-condensing
- Ink Type – Solid block / Water dispersable photo resist mask