Available in two sizes to fit your business and budget, the latest SG3 series printer/cutters have been enhanced to answer the ease and productivity needs of today’s sign and graphics providers. Expand your current operation or provide the right start in sign and graphics with the superior color and performance of next generation TrueVIS SG3 printer/cutters.
- User-focused enhancements with a 7-inch LCD touch-panel control, auto-calibration, and other automated tools
- Incredible print output with True Rich Color 3 to improve brand reproduction and provide ultra-vivid color with super-smooth transitions
- High-quality, 4-color print/cut results on signs, stickers, labels, vehicle wraps, apparel, and other graphics at a very low ink cost per sq/ft.
Get Premium Print/Cut Results on the Most Profitable Applications
Whether you’re looking for a device to grow your sign and graphics business with a wide variety of large format graphics, or you need to get a head start in graphics customization with an easily affordable solution, the SG3 series offers you premium results on so many profitable applications.
The Power of New True Rich Color 3 and TR2 Inks
GREENGUARD Gold certified TR2 inks and TrueVIS color output has quickly become a benchmark in the sign and graphics industry for color brilliance, detail, and intensity. With next generation SG3 technology and TR2 inks, you can further push your color gamut and quality.
- True Rich Color 3 and TR2 inks combine vivid color with smooth gradations and neutral grays to achieve more detailed skin tones and super-smooth color transitions.
- A library of color profiles help you generate a whole new level of color vibrancy in your prints
- True Rich Color 3 now supports RGB mode to vastly improve the color saturation of RGB images
- Certified for low-emission printing, TR2 ink is exceptionally scratch resistant and durable up-to three-years outdoors without lamination
User-Focused Features to Answer Your Print/Cut Needs
Business Building Accuracy and Performance
Advanced, robust, and reliable, SG3 printer/cutters feature FlexFire printheads and an exact contour cutting operation for exceptional print performance even in high-speed modes. Combined with new features that allow you step away from your machine with absolute confidence, it’s the ideal machine solution to build your business.
Print/Cut Functions are Now at Your Fingertips
A 7” LCD touch-panel-control with touch-screen controls offers major user advantages:
- Your printer settings, cutter settings, and machine notifications can be instantly accessed
- Get a view of ink levels, media size, and heater temp in real time
- Intuitive fingertip commands include automatic sheet cutting, take-up operation, and other operations
- Heat-sensitive touch panel that can be operated with gloves on
Taking the Manual Calculation Out of Set-Up with Automatic Media Gap Adjustment
Free-up more of your production time with automatic gap adjustment. What was previously a fully manual process that required multiple tests and adjustments, is now an automated feature that uses the TrueVIS optical registration technology to determine gaps, adjust, and calibrate.
Enhanced Media Handling
Redesigned to provide more stability, increased accuracy, easier user setup, and less media skewing over print production.
- Wider rear opening and one-touch media holder for quick and easy loading
- Fully adjustable end cap allows more freedom of media placement use any tube size
- Two modes handle everything from thin films to heavy canvas materials
New Media Holder
A one-touch lever locks the media in-place in one easy motion— other easy loading features include an integrated fan to keep the media steady during set-up.
Perforated Sheet Cut Option
Reduce post-processing with “easy tear” perforations between print jobs.
Automated Pinch Rollers
Inner pinch rollers raise during cutting jobs while outer rollers remain engaged to ensure accurate print and cut operation.
Nozzle Mask Function
If a nozzle on the printhead is misfiring, you can minimize printer downtime with the ability to turn off a specific nozzle band to allow continued production.
Improve accuracy on long print runs of stickers and decals using the Crop Mark by Row in VersaWorks 6 software.
Smart Media Clamps
For a more efficient print operation, smart media clamps with integrated grooves don’t interfere with sheet-cutting or need to be removed at any time.
Included VersaWorks 6
- Printer Color Match for multi-device workflows
- Pantone and Roland DG color libraries
- Crop, tile, and nest features
- Nearest Color Finder for auto color generation
- Create cut lines with PDF data
- 5 print queues, 5 hot folders
Roland DG Connect App For Everything Creative
Gain a detailed understanding of your entire print operation while keeping your device running at optimum performance with a user-friendly app specially designed to integrate seamlessly with your TrueVIS SG3. Reduce downtime and improve efficiency with a machine monitoring assistant that works in complete harmony with your device.
Powering the Future of Printed Signs and Graphics
TrueVIS printers and printer/cutters, now available in a variety of models and print production solutions, have become the benchmark for color quality and performance in the large format sign and graphics industry. The professional’s choice for building brand consistency, building the highest quality print output, and building confidence in your business, the SG3 series is designed for passionate professionals like you, who need quality, dependability, and versatility to achieve new levels of success.
Roland DGA’s Industry-Leading Warranty and Support
Roland DG has provided industry professionals with the most advanced and reliable machines, backed by unmatched customer service and technical support. The SG3 Series is supplied with a Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty to give you added peace-of-mind and machine support.
- Roll outer diameter: Max. 9.8 in. (250 mm)
- Cutting speed: 0.39 to 11.8 in/s (10 to 300 mm/s)
- Blade force (*2): 30 to 500 gf
- Ink Configuration: CMYK
- Control Panel: 7″ LCD Touch
- Width: 11.7 to 54 in. (297 to 1,371 mm)
- Dimensions: 103.7 in. x 29.5 in. x 52.0 in. (2,632 mm x 748 mm x 1,320 mm)
- Retail Graphics
- Vehicle Wraps
- Width: 7.2 to 30 in. (182 to 762 mm)
- Dimensions: 79.7 in. x 29.5 in. x 52.0 in. (2,022 mm x 748 mm x 1,320 mm)
- Partial Vehicle Wraps