When sign and graphics professionals demanded even more from our award-winning TrueVIS printer/cutters, we answered.With automated features, added usability, and even greater color choice, TrueVIS VG3 printer/cutters have been greatly enhanced to further exceed the print quality, productivity, and uncompromising needs of today’s sign and graphics professionals.
- Increased productivity through user enhancing features such as a 7-inch LCD touch-panel control, auto-calibration, and other intuitive, automated tools
- Further expand your gamut and output color with smoother color transitions 8-color ink configurations offer even more color choice
- Four FlexFire printheads combine with other powerful printing and cutting features for the most accurate, on-color, and on-brand custom graphics.
Powering Up Color, Accuracy and Performance on Hundreds of Applications
Next generation VG3 printer/cutters have powered up performance for the most intuitive and efficient TrueVIS machine ever. Easy productivity combined with dynamic ink options, accurate color reproduction, and exceptional print and cut quality makes the VG3 the ultimate choice for building brands and producing the most professional print applications.
Reach New Realms of Color with True Rich Color and TR2 Inks
TR2 ink is GREENGUARD Gold certified for indoor air quality. It greatly expands your color gamut to offer you new and exciting color output that sets your graphics apart. With the addition of Green and Orange inks and the latest True Rich Color 3 preset in VersaWorks 6, you can reach new areas of color, including purples, reds, greens, and other challenging hues elevating all your print output with brighter, more detailed color results.
True Color Versatility with a Variety of Configurations
With Orange, Green, Light Black, and other inks available in new configurations, you can consistently hit very specific Pantone® shades and company brand colors as well as outputting graphics with smooth gradients and skin tones. Not only do new ink configurations offer our widest color gamut yet, but they also provide more choice in your color output with options that include quick color output and a series of options with high intensity color, intensely smooth color, and other complex color choices.
User-Focused Features to Answer the Needs of Print/Cut Professionals
- The new generation of TrueVIS devices has been designed with professional users in mind and is loaded with features to greatly enhance your workflow
TrueVIS Machine Functions at Your Fingertips
The machine controls have been completely redefined on the VG3 with a 7″ LCD touch-panel-control screen that offers major user advantages
- Immediately access your print and cut settings, and machine notifications
- Real time view of ink levels, job info, remaining print time, and print file thumbnail
- Easily operate your take-up, perform sheet cuts, and access other time-saving commands
Taking the Manual Calculation Out of Set-Up with Automatic Media Gap Adjustment
- Media gap and feed compensation can now be adjusted automatically with a single button. The TrueVIS VG3 uses it’s optical registration technology to ensure print accuracy and avoid variations in output
Redesigned to provide more stability, increased accuracy, easier user setup, and less media skewing during production.
- Wider rear opening and one-touch media holder for quick and easy loading
- New, and included, take-up unit with fully adjustable end cap allows more freedom of media placement and use of various tube sizes
- Two modes handle everything from thin films to heavy canvas materials
Advanced Print/Cut and Productivity Features
- Automated Pinch Rollers
Redesigned inner pinch rollers raise during cutting jobs while outer rollers remain engaged to ensure accurate print and cut operation.
- Nozzle Mask Function
If a nozzle on the printhead is misfiring, you can minimize printer downtime with the ability to turn off a specific nozzle band to allow continued production.
- Custom Crop
Improve accuracy on long print runs of stickers and decals using the Crop Mark by Row in VersaWorks 6 software
- Smart Media Clamps
For a more efficient print operation, smart media clamps with integrated grooves don’t interfere with sheet-cutting or need to be removed at any time.
- Perforated Sheet Cut Option
Reduce post-processing with “easy tear” perforations between print jobs.
VersaWorks 6 The World’s Most Popular RIP Software Included
- Printer Color Match for multi-device workflows
- Pantone and Roland DG color libraries
- Crop, tile, and nest features
- Nearest Color Finder for auto color generation
- Create cut lines with PDF design data
- 5 print queues, 5 hot folders
Roland DG Connect App For Everything Creative
Gain a detailed understanding of your entire print operation while keeping your device running at optimum performance with a user-friendly app specially designed to integrate seamlessly with your TrueVIS VG3. Reduce downtime and improve efficiency with a machine monitoring assistant that works in complete harmony with your device.
Powering the Future of Printed Signs and Graphics
Multi-award winning TrueVIS printers and printer/cutters, now available in a variety of models and print production solutions, have become the benchmark for color quality and performance in the large format sign and graphics industry. The professional’s choice for building brand consistency, building the highest quality print output, and building confidence in your business, the VG3 is designed for passionate professionals like you, who need quality, dependability, and versatility to achieve new levels of success.
Roland DGA’s Industry-Leading Warranty and Support
Roland DG has provided industry professionals with the most advanced and reliable machines, backed by unmatched customer service and technical support. The VG3 Series is supplied with a Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty to give you added peace-of-mind and machine support.
- Cutting Speed: 0.39 to 11.8 in/s (10 to 300 mm/s)
- Width: 13.2 to 64 in. (335 to 1,625 mm)
- Dimensions: 113.7 in. x 29.5 in. x 52.0 in. (2,886 mm x 748 mm x 1,320 mm)
- Width: 11.7 to 54 in. (297 to 1,371 mm)
- Dimensions: 103.7 in. x 29.5 in. x 52.0 in. (2,632 mm x 748 mm x 1,320 mm)