Quickly expand your output and rapidly grow the profitability of your sign business. Print high-quality graphics at incredible speeds directly onto 4’ x 8’ media boards with a 4.3-inch clearance.
- Rapid, wide-pass, edge-to-edge printing on coroplast, acrylic, PETG, PVC board, foam board, wood, aluminum plate and so much more without loss of quality
- Print 35 boards per hour and 280 boards a day with twelve printheads in a staggered formation— approximately 1,248.6 sq. ft. per hour in 4-color draft mode*
- High-density, high-adhesion UV inks offer exceptional results on metal, glass, acrylic and more— print with industry-leading, high-opacity White ink with CMYK in a single pass
The Ultimate in High-Volume, High-Impact Print Production
Built tough for non-stop print production, you can build your sign and graphics business around the IU-1000F large format flatbed printer. Featuring high-resolution printing with banding prevention, twelve print heads, 1,280 nozzles per unit, and image results up-to 635 x 1,800 dpi, it offers fast, high-volume print production with high-impact graphic results. Compatible with hundreds of substrates, ramp-up your UV printing speed, volume and profit.
Print Speed and Quality to Suit Your Production Needs
Featuring twelve high-performance inkjet printheads in a staggered three-row arrangement, the IU-1000F prints edge-to-edge on thin or thick boards. Meet fast turnaround times or produce high-end signs and displays with multiple speed and performance options.
- High-speed quality results for large format sign applications.
- Offers crisp and clear image definition on different media.
- For high end applications— achieve near-photographic quality results.
- Print CMYK and White layers at the same time for clear, consistent results on all substrates.
Ink Practicality, Versatility and Creativity
With the combination of White, Gloss, and Primer inks in addition to CMYK process colors, the IU-1000F offers high-end results on hundreds of applications.
- Print high-opacity White ink with CMYK in a single pass to make colors really stand-out on dark and transparent media
- Get excellent results on challenging substrates by prepping with Primer ink before printing your graphics
- Add Gloss textures, raised embossed effects, and spot varnish for stunning finishes
Built to Build Your Business with Industry Best Warranty, Service and Support
Roland DGA offers a higher standard of machine reliability, combined with a superior level of service and support. Your IU-1000F UV-LED industrial flatbed printer is also supplied with a Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty to give you added machine security and peace-of-mind.